Posts should meet one or more of the goals of the blog:
- Showcase ways students are involved in public health/making a difference as a student (volunteer opportunities, student organizations, extra-curricular activities)
- Sharing interesting educational opportunities students have had (practicum, courses, research projects/studies, etc)
- Showing a variety of ways public health impacts local and global communities
- Sharing what makes you passionate about public health
- Identifying potential career paths in public health
- Submissions should be between 1,000 and 2,500 words.
- Please read your submission out loud before submitting to identify confusing language and errors. Submissions may be edited for clarity and grammar, but we prefer posts that are ready to go.
- Submission does not guarantee publishing. Posts that do not align with the goals of the blog, that are poorly written, or are blatant promotions will not be accepted.
- Posts should be submitted with a photo when possible
- Posts must be original work and/or properly sourced, as applicable, using APA guidelines. Posts may include hyperlinks to external organizations if applicable.