The Association of Schools and Programs of Public Health (ASPPH) grants you a license to use its “This is Public Health” logo and/or sticker, subject to the following terms and conditions. By your use of the Logo, you are deemed to have accepted all terms and conditions in this License Agreement.
- ASPPH hereby grants you, and you accept, a personal, non-exclusive, non-transferable, royalty-free and worldwide right to use the Logo by affixing, incorporating, including and/or otherwise using the Logo in appropriate, professional material as part of your publications, correspondence, Internet Web site, and other professional communications in an unaltered form.
- You may not revise or alter the appearance of the Logo in any way, including its proportion, colors, wording, or other elements, nor may the Logo be distorted or morphed. You must display the Logo in the same form as provided by ASPPH.
- You may not use the Logo in any way that: diminishes the value of the Logo or otherwise dilutes the Logo; diminishes or damages the goodwill in the Logo or in ASPPH’s name; is false, misleading, or likely to cause confusion, mistake or deception; violates the rights of others or violates any federal, state, or local law, regulation or other public policy; or mischaracterizes the relationship between the parties.
- “This is Public Health” and the Logo are and shall remain at all times the sole and exclusive property of ASPPH, and your use of the Logo pursuant to this Agreement gives you no rights to any intellectual property of or in the Logo or ASPPH.
- You shall not permit any third party or parties to use the Logo without the prior expressed written consent of ASPPH.
- The license granted hereunder may be terminated by ASPPH at any time and for any reason (or for no reason), by ASPPH’s providing you with written notice of termination. Upon your receipt of such notice of termination, you agree to cease immediately all use of the Logo for any purpose.