Virtual Graduate School Fair:
Powered by This Is Public Health
Register now to attend the Public Health Virtual Graduate School Mini Fair on Sept. 22, 11:00 AM-2:00 PM ET!
Representatives from CEPH-accredited schools and programs, will be available to answer all of your questions. Registration is free for all students!
- 11:00 AM – 12:00 PM – This Is Public Health (TIPH) Information Session
- Exhibitors will present brief overviews of their institutions
- General Q&A
- 12:00 PM-2:00 PM – Virtual exhibitor booth via institution’s platform
- Speak with a representative from the school/program
- Learn more and ask institution-specific questions
Special Note: Upon registration, prospective students will receive an email confirmation with a link to the TIPH Information Session and exhibitors’ virtual platform links.
Drexel University Dornsife School of Public Health*
Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, Graduate Program in Public Health
Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health
University of Maryland School of Medicine Public Health Programs
University of Maryland School of Public Health*
Virginia Commonwealth University Graduate Public Health Programs
Virginia Tech Public Health Program*
*Members of ASPPH and the Undergraduate Public Health and Global Health Education Network. Learn more and search the Network membership directory for undergraduate programs in geographic locations of interest.