Virtual Graduate School Fair:
Powered by This Is Public Health
Register now to attend the Public Health Virtual Graduate School Mini Fair on Sept. 29, 11:00 AM-2:00 PM ET!
Representatives from CEPH-accredited schools and programs will be available to answer all of your questions. Registration is free for all students!
- 11:00 AM – 12:00 PM – This Is Public Health (TIPH) Information Session
- Exhibitors will present brief overviews of their institutions
- General Q&A
- 12:00 PM – 2:00 PM – Virtual exhibitor booth via institution’s platform
- Speak with a representative from the school/program
- Learn more and ask institution-specific questions
Special Note: Upon registration, prospective students will receive an email confirmation with a link to the TIPH Information Session and exhibitors’ virtual platform links.
George Washington University Milken Institute School of Public Health*
Michigan State University MPH Program
Northeastern University Department of Health Sciences*
Pennsylvania State University Public Health Program*
University of Michigan School of Public Health*
University of Pittsburgh Graduate School of Public Health
Upstate Medical University Public Health Program
*Members of ASPPH and the Undergraduate Public Health and Global Health Education Network. Learn more and search the Network membership directory for undergraduate programs in geographic locations of interest.