Virtual Graduate School Fair:
Powered by This Is Public Health
Register to attend the event on Thursday, September 2 – 12:00 PM – 2:00 PM ET!
Representatives from CEPH-accredited schools and programs will be available to answer all of your questions. Registration is free for all students!
- 12:00 PM – This Is Public Health (TIPH) Information Session
- Exhibitors will present brief overviews of their institutions
- General Q&A
- 1:00 PM – 2:00 PM – Virtual exhibitor booth via breakout rooms
- Speak with a representative from the school or program
- Learn more and ask institution-specific questions
Special Note: Upon registration, prospective students will receive an email confirmation with a link to the TIPH Information Session.
Technology Requirements: This event will utilize Zoom breakout rooms. To participate, please make sure you have the most updated version of Zoom.
- Tech Prerequisites for Breakout Room Self-Selection: Zoom Breakout Room Support
- How to update/upgrade to the latest version: Zoom Update Support
Emory University Rollins School of Public Health
George Washington University Milken Institute School of Public Health
Michigan State University MPH Program
University of Louisville School of Public Health and Information Sciences
University of Miami Department of Public Health Sciences
University of Nebraska Medical Center College of Public Health
University of South Florida College of Public Health
Learn more about their programs by visiting the Academic Program Finder.