Join us for the TIPH Graduate School Fair in Madison, WI! The Association of Schools and Programs of Public Health will host a FREE graduate school fair on Tuesday, September, 12. There will be representatives from various schools and programs as well as a member from the SOPHAS team to answer all of your application questions. This is a great opportunity to learn more about CEPH-accredited schools and programs of public health at one convenient location!
Free TIPH swag for attendees!
The event will run from 5:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. At the University of Wisconsin- Madison School of Medicine and Public Health, Wisconsin Union South- Varsity Hall located at 1308 West Dayton Street, Madison, WI 53715.
Parking is available at Union South.
The Madison TIPH Graduate Fair will benefit Centro Hispano. Please bring a donation item to contribute (optional). We are looking for the following items:
- Children’s toys
- Cleaning supplies (disinfectant wipes, dish soap, sponges)
- Tissues and Antibacterial gel
- Disposable cups, plates, and utensils
- Office supplies (highlighters, large wall sticky pads, dry erase markers, copy paper, office paper cutter)
* If you are donating online please put ASPPH/TIPH in the special instructions section or notes section.