Join us for the TIPH Graduate School Fair in Atlanta, GA during the 2017 APHA Annual Meeting! The Association of Schools and Programs of Public Health will host a FREE graduate school fair on Wednesday, November 8, 2017.There will be representatives from various schools and programs as well as a member from the SOPHAS team to answer all of your application questions. This is a great opportunity to learn more about CEPH-accredited schools and programs of public health at one convenient location!
Free TIPH swag for attendees!
The event will run from 5:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. At Emory University Rollins School of Public Health, Claudia Nance Rollins Building, 1518 Clifton Road, Atlanta, GA 30322.
Free parking (after 5 p.m.) is available at the Michael Street Parking Deck. Please note select roads will be closed around the Rollins School of Public Health due to construction. The visitor parking deck will be open and accessible. Click here to review the directional map that indicates the following entrance and exits into the Michael Street Parking Deck:
- Yellow Arrows – Pedestrian Entrance/Exit
- Green Arrows – Vehicle Entrance/ Exit
- Solid Red Lines – No Access – Fences will be constructed to block off these areas.
The Atlanta TIPH Graduate Fair will benefit Feminist Women’s Health Center. Please bring a donation item to contribute (optional). We are looking for the following:
- Packaged feminine products (pads preferably)
- Internal condoms, dams, and latex-free external condoms
- Children’s books, magazines
- Feminist is opening a kids lounge and is also in need of furnishing for the new area: coffee table, chairs, paintings, other wall accessories
If you would prefer to make a monetary donation please donate online and leave a comment stating the donation is with the ASPPH/TIPH donation drive.