Virtual Graduate School Fair:
Powered by This Is Public Health
Register now to attend the Public Health Virtual Graduate School Mini Fair on Oct. 29, 11:00 AM-2:00 PM CT!
Representatives from CEPH-accredited schools and programs will be available to answer all of your questions. Registration is free for all students!
- 11:00 AM – 12:00 PM – This Is Public Health (TIPH) Information Session
- Exhibitors will present brief overviews of their institutions
- General Q&A
- 12:00 PM – 2:00 PM – Virtual exhibitor booth via institution’s platform
- Speak with a representative from the school/program
- Learn more and ask institution-specific questions
Special Note: Upon registration, prospective students will receive an email confirmation with a link to the TIPH Information Session and exhibitors’ virtual platform links.
Colorado School of Public Health
Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health
New York University School of Global Public Health*
North Dakota State University Department of Public Health
Touro University – California MPH Program
Tulane University School of Public Health and Tropical Medicine*
University of Louisville School of Public Health and Information Sciences*
*Members of ASPPH and the Undergraduate Public Health and Global Health Education Network. Learn more and search the Network membership directory for undergraduate programs in geographic locations of interest.