Virtual Graduate School Fair:
Powered by This Is Public Health
Register now to attend the Public Health Virtual Graduate School Mini Fair on Oct. 22, 11:00 AM-2:00 PM ET!
Representatives from CEPH-accredited schools and programs will be available to answer all of your questions. Registration is free for all students!
- 11:00 AM – 12:00 PM – This Is Public Health (TIPH) Information Session
- Exhibitors will present brief overviews of their institutions
- General Q&A
- 12:00 PM – 2:00 PM – Virtual exhibitor booth via institution’s platform
- Speak with a representative from the school/program
- Learn more and ask institution-specific questions
Special Note: Upon registration, prospective students will receive an email confirmation with a link to the TIPH Information Session and exhibitors’ virtual platform links.
George Mason University MPH Program*
Tufts University School of Medicine, Public Health Program*
University of Albany School of Public Health*
East Tennessee State University College of Public Health*
New York University School of Global Public Health*
University of Pennsylvania Master of Public Health Program
Cornell University MPH Program
*Members of ASPPH and the Undergraduate Public Health and Global Health Education Network. Learn more and search the Network membership directory for undergraduate programs in geographic locations of interest.