Virtual Graduate School Fair:
Powered by This Is Public Health
Register to attend the event on March 11, 12:00 PM – 2:00 PM CST!
Representatives from CEPH-accredited schools and programs will be available to answer all of your questions. Registration is free for all students!
- 12:00 PM – This Is Public Health (TIPH) Information Session
- Exhibitors will present brief overviews of their institutions
- General Q&A
- 1:00 PM – 2:00 PM – Virtual exhibitor booth via breakout rooms
- Speak with a representative from the school or program
- Learn more and ask institution-specific questions
Special Note: Upon registration, prospective students will receive an email confirmation with a link to the TIPH Information Session.
Technology Requirements: This event will utilize Zoom breakout rooms. To participate, please make sure you have the most updated version of Zoom.
- Tech Prerequisites for Breakout Room Self-Selection: Zoom Breakout Room Support
- How to update/upgrade to the latest version: Zoom Update Support
Florida International University Robert Stempel College of Public Health and Social Work
Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, Graduate Program in Public Health
Louisiana State University Health Sciences Center School of Public Health
Oregon State University College of Public Health and Human Sciences
The University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston School of Public Health
University of North Carolina at Charlotte Public Health Programs
University of North Carolina Gillings School of Global Public Health
University of Rochester Graduate Public Health Programs
Learn more about their programs by visiting the Academic Program Finder.